The suppository and purgative nature of the Shikakai pods are extremely beneficial in treating constipation and relieving from indigestion, abdominal cramps and flatulence. It improves the assimilation of food and facilitates the movement of faeces through the body.
Deseed the Shikakai pod. Immerse it in water, filter and drink regularly to get relief from constipation.
Cures Gum Infections:
The anti-bacterial nature of Shikakai holds high significance in preventing tooth and gum infections. It also prevents tooth decay and plaque build-up and cures gum problems like gingivitis.
Prepare a mouth wash by boiling 3 tbsp of Shikakai in water. Gargle regularly with this solution to get relief from tooth and gum inflammation.
Ayurveda vouches by the effectiveness of this potent herb in treating jaundice. It acts as a liver stimulant and normalises bile secretion.
Wash and clean few shikakai leaves. Make a chutney by grinding 6-7 shikakai leaves with 3 tbsp black pepper and 1 tbsp tamarind pulp and salt as per taste. Eat this pickle twice a day to alleviate jaundice.
Being a potent anti-bacterial, shikakai is quite effective in treating various skin infections like scabies and also reduces signs of ageing like wrinkles and fine lines.
Mix 1-2 tbsp shikakai powder with 1 tbsp each of cream, almond powder, honey and turmeric. Scrub your face using this mixture every alternate day to get a glowing younger-looking skin.
- Shikakai pods contain naturally occurring saponins which help clean off excess sebum and dirt from the scalp. Natural hair cleanser
- Promotes hair growth and a healthy scalp.Dandruff control. Shikakai also helps combat dandruff. And dandruff, if not treated on time
- Shikakai has low pH levels and suits sensitive scalp & skin. Naturally cleanses and rejuvenates.
- Strengthens the hair. Helps to detangle the hair.Herbal Product with no side effects.
- Suitable for all Skin Type
- 100 % Natural and Neat and Clean Product (Without any Dirt)
- Raw and dried form, No chemical used